user account

i was changing my user account password and now i am unable to be the admin.
i have no control of the admin. account any more. is there a way to reset
oe restart this feature.
1 answer Last reply
More about user account

    Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

    Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "loudnuff" wrote:

    | i was changing my user account password and now i am unable to be the admin.
    | i have no control of the admin. account any more. is there a way to reset
    | oe restart this feature.

Security Microsoft Windows XP