user account

a b 8 Security
December 31, 2004 8:37:01 PM

i was changing my user account password and now i am unable to be the admin.
i have no control of the admin. account any more. is there a way to reset
oe restart this feature.

More about : user account

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 1, 2005 3:05:05 AM

Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch