No security center notification

Hi all,

my problem:
if i deactivate my Antivirus i can see within the securitycenter
virusprotection is inactive. If i uninstall the AV there is an message
within the securitycenter.

But i dont become a tray-notification.
All 3 "notify-me" options are set (Firewall,AU,AV).
No eventlog messages.
Any idea?

Thanks D.K.
4 answers Last reply
More about security center notification

    What is your AV application? Not all AV applications will work directly with
    Sec-Center as it is a new feature.

    BB

    "D K" <dk.22@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > my problem:
    > if i deactivate my Antivirus i can see within the securitycenter
    > virusprotection is inactive. If i uninstall the AV there is an message
    > within the securitycenter.
    >
    > But i dont become a tray-notification.
    > All 3 "notify-me" options are set (Firewall,AU,AV).
    > No eventlog messages.
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Thanks D.K.

    the security center can work with my AV.
    The Securitycenter display the correct Status, if AV or FW is disabled
    but there is no tray-notification.

    D K

    D K wrote:

    > the security center can work with my AV.
    > The Securitycenter display the correct Status, if AV or FW is disabled
    > but there is no tray-notification.

    Forgive me if you've already checked this, but after opening the
    Security Center applet, on the left side click on "change how Security
    Center alerts me". Are there checks in all the boxes?

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    no problem :-)
    yes, all 3 boxes are checked.
    i also have uncheck all - reboot - check all - reboot .. but nothing.

    D K

    "Malke" <noreply@invalid.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >D K wrote:
    >
    >> the security center can work with my AV.
    >> The Securitycenter display the correct Status, if AV or FW is disabled
    >> but there is no tray-notification.
    >>

    > Forgive me if you've already checked this, but after opening the
    > Security Center applet, on the left side click on "change how Security
    > Center alerts me". Are there checks in all the boxes?
    >
    > Malke
    > --
    > MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Elephant Boy Computers