Limit program for one user only

I have recently installed Incredimail. It wants to run under all accounts.
My wife uses Outlook Express under her own account, and every time she logs
on, Incredimail asks to to run or if it should be the default client. How do
I restrict this program and/or others to run only on my account. By the way,
I am the administrator account.
Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about limit program user only

    There are a number of ways that this email client can force itself to run in
    another users profile. The simplest is for it to place a shortcut in the All
    Users Startup folder, here by default:

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

    If this does not stop it you will have to start looking at steps such as
    editing the registry to remove the autorun entries for this client.

    However I would suggest you email the company itself and see if they can
    give you and answer before trying these steps.

    Check this link out:
    http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/im/support_contact.html

    If they can't provide you with any support I would consider getting rid of
    the client altogether!

    HTH

    BB

    "8ball" <8ball@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have recently installed Incredimail. It wants to run under all accounts.
    > My wife uses Outlook Express under her own account, and every time she
    > logs
    > on, Incredimail asks to to run or if it should be the default client. How
    > do
    > I restrict this program and/or others to run only on my account. By the
    > way,
    > I am the administrator account.
    > Thanx

Outlook Express Windows XP