TV Wonder: Video and Audio are out of snyc

There seems to be a one second delay in video audio, audio is ahead of the
video.

My system specs:

Windows XP Home
AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.26 gig
512 megs RAM
Raedon 9000
TV Wonder VE
SoundBlaster Audigy

I have installed all updates, hooked up all cables as instructed in ATI
manuals, and updated sound card drivers. I guess this isn't a real huge
issue for most of you but it drives me nuts! Any suggestions?

Latest update fixed it for me. I had the delay till then!

"Mariusbg" <Mariusbg@comcast.net> wrote in message
> There seems to be a one second delay in video audio, audio is ahead of the
> video.
>
> My system specs:
>
> Windows XP Home
> AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.26 gig
> 512 megs RAM
> Raedon 9000
> TV Wonder VE
> SoundBlaster Audigy
>
> I have installed all updates, hooked up all cables as instructed in ATI
> manuals, and updated sound card drivers. I guess this isn't a real huge
> issue for most of you but it drives me nuts! Any suggestions?

What should I update? TV Wonder drivers? MMC? Raedon?
"JH" <jhoremans@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Latest update fixed it for me. I had the delay till then!
>
> "Mariusbg" <Mariusbg@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > There seems to be a one second delay in video audio, audio is ahead of
the
> > video.
> >
> > My system specs:
> >
> > Windows XP Home
> > AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.26 gig
> > 512 megs RAM
> > Raedon 9000
> > TV Wonder VE
> > SoundBlaster Audigy
> >
> > I have installed all updates, hooked up all cables as instructed in ATI
> > manuals, and updated sound card drivers. I guess this isn't a real huge
> > issue for most of you but it drives me nuts! Any suggestions?

jad

Make sure 'WAV' and ' line in ' (provided you used line in as the
source)are not both enabled during playback

\