How to see fps!

I read posts that refer to "fps while playing a game".
Could you please tell me how I can check the fps on
my machine?

Thanks,

Navid

P4 2.6GHz
9600 pro
XP pro

http://www.fraps.com/downloads.htm

--

Derek

"Navid" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

" Could you please tell me how I can check the fps on my machine? "

Many games have their own methods to calculate FPS, but you can use
http://www.fraps.com/

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:03:23 GMT, "Navid" <nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>I read posts that refer to "fps while playing a game".
>Could you please tell me how I can check the fps on
>my machine?

Depends on the game. Google search the game and "fps" etc. to find the
suitable method.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

"Derek Baker" <derekbaker@bushinternet.com> wrote in message
> "Navid" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
>> I read posts that refer to "fps while playing a game".
>> Could you please tell me how I can check the fps on
>> my machine?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Navid
>>
>> P4 2.6GHz