I've found that train flatbeds are fun to shoot at with the heat-seeker.
(Strangely, the engine and all cars (and trolleys) are targetable. They
don't blow up, but they do "die" (the targeting icon turns black).) For a
flatbed, the heat target is above the car far enough that, if you shoot
across it, level to the ground, the rocket misses the car and then turns
around to make another pass. Kinda cool.

Next time you're riding on a flatbed train car and you have the heat-seeker
(You do that all the time, right? Great for stand-offs!), try this one.
Wait for a straight-away (and not in a tunnel!) when the train's up to
speed. Lock onto the engine or car in front of you, turn to the side as far
as you can without losing the lock, and fire. The missile will follow along
side the train, allowing you to see it, close up.

Along a similar line, next time you're in a Hunter, land on the ground and
try this. Fire the missiles using the circle button instead of L1 on the
PS2 (or whatever the equivalent is on the PC). The Hunter will "lay an
egg", a glowing missile just lying on the ground under the Hunter. (I think
this works with the Hydra, too. Or maybe it's JUST the Hydra. Not sure.
But you have to be on the ground.)

--cleve

Cleve wrote:
> I've found that train flatbeds are fun to shoot at with the heat-seeker.
> (Strangely, the engine and all cars (and trolleys) are targetable. They
> don't blow up, but they do "die" (the targeting icon turns black).) For a
> flatbed, the heat target is above the car far enough that, if you shoot
> across it, level to the ground, the rocket misses the car and then turns
> around to make another pass. Kinda cool.
>
> Next time you're riding on a flatbed train car and you have the heat-seeker
> (You do that all the time, right? Great for stand-offs!), try this one.
> Wait for a straight-away (and not in a tunnel!) when the train's up to
> speed. Lock onto the engine or car in front of you, turn to the side as far
> as you can without losing the lock, and fire. The missile will follow along
> side the train, allowing you to see it, close up.
>
> Along a similar line, next time you're in a Hunter, land on the ground and
> try this. Fire the missiles using the circle button instead of L1 on the
> PS2 (or whatever the equivalent is on the PC). The Hunter will "lay an
> egg", a glowing missile just lying on the ground under the Hunter. (I think
> this works with the Hydra, too. Or maybe it's JUST the Hydra. Not sure.
> But you have to be on the ground.)
>
> --cleve

When the answer to life the universe and everything is found hidden in
the game GTA SA I belive it will be found by you cleve.

akcarlos wrote:
> Cleve wrote:
> > I've found that train flatbeds are fun to shoot at with the heat-seeker.
> > (Strangely, the engine and all cars (and trolleys) are targetable. They
> > don't blow up, but they do "die" (the targeting icon turns black).) For a
> > flatbed, the heat target is above the car far enough that, if you shoot
> > across it, level to the ground, the rocket misses the car and then turns
> > around to make another pass. Kinda cool.
> >
> > Next time you're riding on a flatbed train car and you have the heat-seeker
> > (You do that all the time, right? Great for stand-offs!), try this one.
> > Wait for a straight-away (and not in a tunnel!) when the train's up to
> > speed. Lock onto the engine or car in front of you, turn to the side as far
> > as you can without losing the lock, and fire. The missile will follow along
> > side the train, allowing you to see it, close up.
> >
> > Along a similar line, next time you're in a Hunter, land on the ground and
> > try this. Fire the missiles using the circle button instead of L1 on the
> > PS2 (or whatever the equivalent is on the PC). The Hunter will "lay an
> > egg", a glowing missile just lying on the ground under the Hunter. (I think
> > this works with the Hydra, too. Or maybe it's JUST the Hydra. Not sure.
> > But you have to be on the ground.)
> >
> > --cleve
>

> When the answer to life the universe and everything is found hidden in
> the game GTA SA I belive it will be found by you cleve.

And I'll bet that it's found in the vicinity of Truth's farm. :)

"akcarlos" <akcarlos@gmail.com> wrote

> When the answer to life the universe and everything is found hidden in
> the game GTA SA I belive it will be found by you cleve.

Everybody knows its 69 (not 42).

Marco