Limited time access?

I would like to restrict my children to a few hours a day on the computer. Is
there a security measure I can put in place to allow them to on with limited
time. For example say I want to allow my oldest child to log on between the
hours of 7pm to 9pm. How would I do this? If so can I also do this for
other accounts and do they have to be different times?

How do I restrict a User's Logon hours?
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_restrict_users.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

BobonLongIsland wrote:

> I would like to restrict my children to a few hours a day on the computer. Is
> there a security measure I can put in place to allow them to on with limited
> time. For example say I want to allow my oldest child to log on between the
> hours of 7pm to 9pm. How would I do this? If so can I also do this for
> other accounts and do they have to be different times?
Hi

If you need that the users are logged of when time is up,
you could e.g. take a look at the program "1st Security Center":

http://www.1securitycenter.com/

<quote>
The powerful feature "User Working Time" allows you to limit working
time for your children , office colleagues , students and so on. You
can define several time intervals and time durations to manage users
working time very easy.
</quote>

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: