Limited time access?

I would like to restrict my children to a few hours a day on the computer. Is
there a security measure I can put in place to allow them to on with limited
time. For example say I want to allow my oldest child to log on between the
hours of 7pm to 9pm. How would I do this? If so can I also do this for
other accounts and do they have to be different times?
2 answers Last reply
More about limited time access

    How do I restrict a User's Logon hours?
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_restrict_users.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    BobonLongIsland wrote:

    > I would like to restrict my children to a few hours a day on the computer. Is
    > there a security measure I can put in place to allow them to on with limited
    > time. For example say I want to allow my oldest child to log on between the
    > hours of 7pm to 9pm. How would I do this? If so can I also do this for
    > other accounts and do they have to be different times?
    Hi

    If you need that the users are logged of when time is up,
    you could e.g. take a look at the program "1st Security Center":

    http://www.1securitycenter.com/

    <quote>
    The powerful feature "User Working Time" allows you to limit working
    time for your children , office colleagues , students and so on. You
    can define several time intervals and time durations to manage users
    working time very easy.
    </quote>

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Windows XP