missing atidtct.hlp file

"Kevin Coates" <4news@kctwcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:xzakc.53755$X14.43423@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

Kevin:

You are the third person to post this question (I think I was the first) - I
have not seen any responses so far! I think this appeared after I installed
the Omega version of Catalyst 4.4. Searching for "atidct" on Google was no
help either. I hope someone posts the answer.

jad

KevinCoats:
I also have Catalyst 4.4 installed.
> Sooner or later something will turn up.

Hairyjay:
I think this appeared after I installed
the Omega version of Catalyst 4.4.

Do you guys both have Omegas or not?

I believe the OMEGAS leave out such trivial things has help files to
lessen the download size, they used to anyway.

"Kevin Coates" <4news@kctwcny.rr.com> wrote in message

jad

MMC would be software. omegas are a third party ATI DRIVERs
'tweaked' for gaming

"Kevin Coates" <4news@kctwcny.rr.com> wrote in message

I have the same problem using the catalyst cd I bought from ATI. Makes
me wonder why I bought a new ati card. Has anyone found the solution?