UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OFF IE ,OR PRINT FROM IE

Tags:
  • Download
  • Internet Explorer
  • Windows XP
January 3, 2005 9:05:04 PM

WHEN ONLINE I CANNOT CLICK ON PRINT ICON OR FILE PRINT - IT ALWAYS CREATES A
PROBLEM AN DBRINGS UP A ERROR MESSAGE AND LOCKS UP.
I CANNOT SAEV ANYTHING ON IE -FAVOURITES CLICK ON FAVOURITES- ADD NOTHIGN
HAPPENS.
IF I RIGHT CLICK ON ANYTHING WHILST ONLINE NOTHIGN HAPPENS- NO BOX APPEARS
OFFERING CUT/PASTE/SAVE ETC.
HAS ANYONE ANY IDEAS WHY THIS IS THE CASE.IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE
BUT IM GETTING SICK OF IT NOW.
PROBABLY BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE INSTALLING BROADBAND AND KAZAA AT ROUGHTLY THE
SAME TIME.HAVE SINCE DELETED KAZAA BECAUSE OF ALL THE SPYWARE/POP UPS ETC .
I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP.

More about : unable download print

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:52:36 AM

Probably due to that broken "Caps Lock" key !

--
Dave

!