Card problems

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

When my XP pc boots I often get errors mentioning ram. I took the ram out
and tested it and it seems fine in other pc's. Then my video card started
playing up and graphics scrambled and then pc crashed to ram error screen.
Could this signify a problem with the ram on the graphics card, as this
happens with perfect ram from another pc?
Ta

--
Victoria Concordia Crescit

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:12:09 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunk@greenday.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>When my XP pc boots I often get errors mentioning ram. I took the ram out
>and tested it and it seems fine in other pc's. Then my video card started
>playing up and graphics scrambled and then pc crashed to ram error screen.
>Could this signify a problem with the ram on the graphics card, as this
>happens with perfect ram from another pc?
>Ta

Why not test the RAM in your own machine? Google for memtest86.

patrickp