Iam play FarCry on the hardest level GOD FOR GIVE ME :)

Got though the first bit, they aint that bright went into a hut and
just poped out behind a wall and poped them off once by one, did not
get hit once i think ?

If i do this all the time in the game it will get boring ?, i hope
they get alittle smarter in the future.

I think the last time once snuck up behind me.

jad

AHHHHHHHHHH turn off the machine and go outside, it
springtime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote
in message news:bfl390lqr4tatmprldkna0rap899hdmtp4@4ax.com...

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
> Got though the first bit, they aint that bright went into a hut and
> just poped out behind a wall and poped them off once by one, did not
> get hit once i think ?
>
> If i do this all the time in the game it will get boring ?, i hope
> they get alittle smarter in the future.
>

> I think the last time once snuck up behind me.

Later in the game, *monsters* will just appear next to you and start firing.
Some of the bigger, armed Trigens are very difficult to kill; be prepared to
die a few times. :)

TMC

AHHHHHHHHHH NO, by the way its Australia where i am and its Autum,
winter is coming.

ITS TO COLD TO GO OUTSIDE, -90c here :)

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:05:32 -0700, "Too_Much_Coffee ®"
<looking@the.grrrls> wrote:

>We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
>> Got though the first bit, they aint that bright went into a hut and
>> just poped out behind a wall and poped them off once by one, did not
>> get hit once i think ?
>>
>> If i do this all the time in the game it will get boring ?, i hope
>> they get alittle smarter in the future.
>>

>> I think the last time once snuck up behind me.
>
>Later in the game, *monsters* will just appear next to you and start firing.
>Some of the bigger, armed Trigens are very difficult to kill; be prepared to
>die a few times. :)
>

>TMC

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:bfl390lqr4tatmprldkna0rap899hdmtp4@4ax.com...

> Got though the first bit, they aint that bright went into a hut and
> just poped out behind a wall and poped them off once by one, did not
> get hit once i think ?
>
> If i do this all the time in the game it will get boring ?, i hope
> they get alittle smarter in the future.
>

> I think the last time once snuck up behind me.

It will get harder, I don't think I'll ever make it to the
ventilation shaft, where ever that is.

LoL;
Ken