remote access manager

January 4, 2005 1:06:29 AM

I recently installed a larger HD on a friend's computer.
Prior to install the HD she was a net zero user. Now when
I try to log on I get the error message 711, which
according to MS, the remote access manager will not dial
net zero. How do I remove or disable the remote access
program.
I can access the internet thgrough a cable modem, but
not the dial up modem.
Please help.

More about : remote access manager

January 4, 2005 11:14:45 AM

lomie chapman wrote:

> I recently installed a larger HD on a friend's computer.
> Prior to install the HD she was a net zero user. Now when
> I try to log on I get the error message 711, which
> according to MS, the remote access manager will not dial
> net zero. How do I remove or disable the remote access
> program.
> I can access the internet thgrough a cable modem, but
> not the dial up modem.
> Please help.

Perhaps she needs to reinstall the NetZero software?

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers