remote access manager

I recently installed a larger HD on a friend's computer.
Prior to install the HD she was a net zero user. Now when
I try to log on I get the error message 711, which
according to MS, the remote access manager will not dial
net zero. How do I remove or disable the remote access
program.
I can access the internet thgrough a cable modem, but
not the dial up modem.
Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote access manager

    lomie chapman wrote:

    > I recently installed a larger HD on a friend's computer.
    > Prior to install the HD she was a net zero user. Now when
    > I try to log on I get the error message 711, which
    > according to MS, the remote access manager will not dial
    > net zero. How do I remove or disable the remote access
    > program.
    > I can access the internet thgrough a cable modem, but
    > not the dial up modem.
    > Please help.

    Perhaps she needs to reinstall the NetZero software?

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers