I was looking for a sports car to do this race with in LS and came upon a
coach bus. Decided to try the race in the bus. Didn't think the game would
let me but it did. Ended up winning the race with it on the first attempt.
Was a photo finish. Great race.

Sheldon Brown 24 wrote:

> I was looking for a sports car to do this race with in LS and came upon a
> coach bus. Decided to try the race in the bus. Didn't think the game would
> let me but it did. Ended up winning the race with it on the first attempt.
> Was a photo finish. Great race.

:O) I used to do the gran turismo or whatever it was called in GTA3
with the fire engine
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Thats cool.

You wouldnt think a bus would be able to make the turns sharp enough.