AIW, Closed Caption

Does AIW or TV wonder record Closed Caption when they record TV shows?
4 answers Last reply
More about closed caption

    I discuss <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Does AIW or TV wonder record Closed Caption when they record TV shows?

    Yes, if you use VCR format. Other formats won't. :(
    --
    "When I am at my lowest, that is when I see things the clearest. It's
    hard to care about ants when you're soaring with eagles." --unknown
    | |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup/mailing
    ( ) list.

    ANTant@zimage.com wrote in news:GYGdnRU3Ze-raAzdRVn_iw@mminternet.net:

    > I discuss <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> Does AIW or TV wonder record Closed Caption when they record TV shows?
    >
    > Yes, if you use VCR format. Other formats won't. :(

    I know my ATI-TV ISA can also log CC to a text file, but I don't know if it
    will do it at the same time as recording.

    Mr. Grinch <grinch@hatespam.yucky> wrote:
    > ANTant@zimage.com wrote in news:GYGdnRU3Ze-raAzdRVn_iw@mminternet.net:

    > > I discuss <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >> Does AIW or TV wonder record Closed Caption when they record TV shows?
    > >
    > > Yes, if you use VCR format. Other formats won't. :(

    > I know my ATI-TV ISA can also log CC to a text file, but I don't know if it
    > will do it at the same time as recording.

    Does that use MMC?
    --

    ANTant@zimage.com wrote in news:Y9qdnTQhULdbWA_d4p2dnA@mminternet.net:

    > Mr. Grinch <grinch@hatespam.yucky> wrote:
    >> ANTant@zimage.com wrote in

    >> > Yes, if you use VCR format. Other formats won't. :(
    >
    >> I know my ATI-TV ISA can also log CC to a text file, but I don't know
    >> if it will do it at the same time as recording.
    >
    > Does that use MMC?

    It depends which video card I connect it to. If I connect it to a PCI Rage
    Pro, under Win98, the only thing I have found that works is ATI Video
    Player / Recorder.

    But if I connect it to a Rage 128 AGP card, then I can use one of the ATI
    MMC versions.

Radeon TV TV Shows ATI Graphics