Permission problems on shared data on Windows XP Pro

Greetings,
I have two Windows XP Pro Pentium computers sitting side by side on my desk
at home.
Computer A is used for Photoshop work. It has a Pentium 4, 3.2 gigahz, and
2 gig of RAM and 600 gig of disks.
Ccomputer B is used to scan in images. It has a Pentium 4, 1 gigahz and 512
gig or RAM and 600 gig of disks.
My 4 printers are on Computer A. My scanners are on computer B.
I have shared printers and files enabled on both computers.
I have the same logon on both computers, and password.
Both computers can and do share printers.
Computer B can access the drives on Computer A, where I move images to do
Photoshop work.
Computer A CANNOT access the drives on Computer B. I have to push the
Images from B to A.
What permissions do I have set up wrong. I have removed sharing, enabled
sharing, rebooted, ...
But I cannot get the sharing to go from A to see B disk drives.
I use MS Workgroups, no domains, no fancy anything.
The computers are linked via a Linksys Router/Hub which is connected to my
DSL router.
Thanks,
Steve in LA

That's a healthy amount of disk space.

Do you have a firewall enabled on Computer B? Windows XP Service Pack 2
automaticall enables the builtin Windows Firewall.

/Chris