Carl

I clean install XP and then install sp2 will I need to:

1) install any "previous" updates and
2) uninstall MS virtual machine and install Sun's Java?

Thks in advance

"Its Always Something"
CPB

1) install any "previous" updates and
- No because SP2 include every single update prior to the release of SP2.

2) uninstall MS virtual machine and install Sun's Java?
- Your choice but I think you're better off with Sun's Java.