system administrator by default in permissions?

Some of the folders I'm attempting to share don't have the system
administrator by default in permissions. What causes the administrator to be
there or not?
1 answer Last reply
More about system administrator default permissions

    It is probably because the folder you are sharing has permissions on it's
    parent folder that doesn't have administrator as part of that access. When
    you create a folder inside another, it inherits permissions from the parent
    folder, and it keeps those permissions the same unless you change them.

    Jeff S.

    "Ken W" wrote:

    > Some of the folders I'm attempting to share don't have the system
    > administrator by default in permissions. What causes the administrator to be
    > there or not?

Default Microsoft Permissions Windows XP