system administrator by default in permissions?

January 4, 2005 4:53:04 PM

Some of the folders I'm attempting to share don't have the system
administrator by default in permissions. What causes the administrator to be
there or not?
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 9:43:06 AM

It is probably because the folder you are sharing has permissions on it's
parent folder that doesn't have administrator as part of that access. When
you create a folder inside another, it inherits permissions from the parent
folder, and it keeps those permissions the same unless you change them.

Jeff S.

!