FS. GAMING RIG 3900.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Specialized Computers' Team Alpha High End Gaming PC, Boasts A Wide Range Of Features. Hauling Along Its Klipsh Speakers Which Blow The Sweat Off A Rats Ass To The Monitor With The Ultra Sharp .21 Dot Pitch You Can't Go Wrong. The Team Alpha PC Offers High Quality At A Very Reasonable Price And Great Looks. With The Neon Lighting And Acrylic Windows Your Sure To Attract Some Attention This Summer At LAN Parties. The 2 IBM 60GB 75GXP IBM Hard Drives Are Very Realiable With Stability And Raw Speed. The Promise FastTrak Raid Card On Raid 0 Offers Mind Shattering Load Up Times And Blistering Seek Times. For The Price Tag The Team Alpha PC Is Most Certainly The Hard Core Gamers #1 Choice.

Antec SX1030B Full Tower + 10" neon tube 2 Clear windows one at the top of case, 1 on the left side.

2x Quiet Ball Bearing 92mm case fans

2x High Performence Ball Bearing 92mm case fans

3x 92mm case fan chrome grills

3x Aluminum Water cleanable case fan mesh filters

2x Hard Drive Fan

ANTEC INC. 400W ATX POWER SUPPLY

MSI Skt A AMD760 ATX DDR ATA100

AMD Athlon 1.333GHz CPU 266MHZ FSB

2x IBM 60GB EIDE ULTRA ATA/100 LP DESKSTAR 7200RPM 75GXP On RAID 0 Config

PROMISE TECHNOLOGY Ultra ATA/100 RAID 2 channel

VisitonTek 64MB DDR Geforce3

CREATIVE LABS Platinum 5.1 SOUNDCARD

G90F VIEWSONIC 19".21 1600x1200 Perfect Flat

256MB PC266 C2.5 NON ECC DDR

PLEXTOR CDRW DRIVE 16X/10X/40X EIDE W/ SOFTWARE & MEDIA

1.44mb Floppy

Windows Of Your Choice 95/98/98SE/2000/PRO/SERVER/Millenium

Office 2000 Pro

Klipsh ProMedia 4.2

IBM 16X DVD Player

MICROSOFT MS S.WINDER PREC. JOYSTICK 2

3COM NETWORK CARD

MS IntelliMouse Optical Explorer

Keyboard Of Your Choice!

NEWQ PLATINUM NEOWAVE 3379 PC Audio Graphic Equal w/DSP

BK500MC APC 500VA UPS BACKUPS APC RETAIL

Norton AntiVirus Deluxe

StarOffice

McAfee's Nuts & Bolts

3900.00 Shipping And Handling FREE.

All Machines Are Tested And Under Go A Heavy Burn For 72 Hours. The Machine Must Pass A 200 Point Check List Before It Can Be Shipped, Insuring That The Machine Will Work Perfect From Out Of Box And Years To Come. Total Build And Shipping Time Is Estimated At 2 Weeks.

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
No thank you, My P3 733 w/ ATi radeon 32mb does the job just fine. Alittle high in price i can make that $500.00 cheaper. Also up the RAM to 386mb or 512mb.

!!! Leader of the Anti Nvidia Army !!!

G

If you're going to spend that much on a pc, why not just get 1 gb of ram or something?

G

My guess is that to be sucessful in charging the same prices as the big boys (ie AlienWare) your going to #1 need a web site, and #2 provide a rock solid warrentee/Reputation.
You just cant expect someone to shell out 4 Grand on a PC they saw advertised in a selling forum. So get some guys to put together a solid web site, send some production examples to the big review site like Tom's and Tweak3D then after that you can charge that kind of $.
GL

G

i have a website.. i am just switching between hosting right now.. trying to find a good plan... second i just started up in november.. i don't have the money to send out 3,000 computers to everyone... but maybe some day, i sold one already.. they haven't had one problem with it yet.. they love it.. n e who, thanks for the words guys!

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I have a business. Guess what i like comments from these users. Well if it wasn't for them my systems would be using VIA chipsets over intel chipsets. I'm saying your scam is not welcomed here.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.