Where is the LS triathlon ?

sam owens wrote:
> Thanks

On the beach next to the lighthouse in SW Los Santos. The race is only
available on weekends.

apparently the requirements to win are pretty extreme...

No fat, little muscle and 100% stamina and hopefully infinite sprint...

Is that about right???

T.

On 18 Sep 2005 20:27:54 -0700, "Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote:

>sam owens wrote:
>> Thanks
>
>On the beach next to the lighthouse in SW Los Santos. The race is only
>available on weekends.

Ok I've done that one. Sorry, is there another? and where is that one?

Thanks

"sam owens" <sam@sam.com> wrote

> Ok I've done that one. Sorry, is there another? and where is that one?

It is at the little Lake in northeast LS. At the Beach close to the
wheelchair.

Marco

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:36:36 +0200, "Marco Jautz"
<marcojmgh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"sam owens" <sam@sam.com> wrote
>
>> Ok I've done that one. Sorry, is there another? and where is that one?
>
>It is at the little Lake in northeast LS. At the Beach close to the
>wheelchair.
>
>Marco

Got It, Thanks

Sam

tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> apparently the requirements to win are pretty extreme...
>
> No fat, little muscle and 100% stamina and hopefully infinite sprint...
>
> Is that about right???

I've won it with max muscle, about a quarter fat, 100% stamina and
infinite sprint.
I'd recommend infinite sprint and good bicycle skill. Does stamina even
matter after getting infinite sprint?

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Is it available from the start of the game?

"Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote

> Is it available from the start of the game?

As it ends in SF you will have to wait until SF
is open. Otherwise there will be a message like
"the Cock is not ready" or something like that.

Marco

> tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> > apparently the requirements to win are pretty extreme...
> >
> > No fat, little muscle and 100% stamina and hopefully infinite sprint...
> >
> > Is that about right???
>
> I've won it with max muscle, about a quarter fat, 100% stamina and
> infinite sprint.
> I'd recommend infinite sprint and good bicycle skill. Does stamina even
> matter after getting infinite sprint?

I've won it with three-quarter fat (on my first go, too)! Don't know about
stamina (mine's maxed, but I think infinite sprint = = infinite stamina) and
my bicycle skill is maxed too.

I was eighth out of the water, managed to get into fourth place quite
quickly, then took second place over the bridge and went into first over the
dam. By the time I went past the LV highway star sign, my opponents weren't
in sight at all. Then, when I jumped off the bike near LV airport, they all
suddenly appeared, right behind me!

By the time I got to the finish line, they had just disappeared again.
Weird.