howto capture video on 8500dv?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 1, 2004 9:05:29 PM

How do I capture video on an 8500dv from the video ports - not ieee1394
or the tv tuner. I have catalyst 4.4, mmc-8.0.

I know I'm overlooking something obvious- but I can't figure it out,even
from the FM.

sean
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 10:47:44 PM

Connect the source to the video input. Open the TV. Select the input
as being video rather than tuner (in "classic" skin, it's the rightmost
button in the row of buttons, the choices are "tuner", "Composite" and
"S-Video"). This will have you watching the source. Then start recording.

!