Would a Zalman ZM80C-HP hetpipe cooler fit my Radeon 9600 ..

And does anyone have one of these on my card or anyother how is it ?

My Silent PC project.

Thanks.

In news:0ft990dla3gjjlc5bi9bch9p3801qmvl45@4ax.com,
We Live For The One We Die For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> Quoth The
Raven:
> And does anyone have one of these on my card or anyother how is it ?
>
> My Silent PC project.
>
> Thanks.

I am pretty sure it should, this cooler will fit most 9500-9800 series cards
as long as you have 2 holes on either side of the gpu. although having one
of these wont necessarily quieten your pc, as a fan is recommended to either
be on the sink or blowing at the sink from elsewhere to remove heat.

--
If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me

I know i have 1 120mm fan at the bootom front 3 at the top 80mm
includeing PSU and one at the side :), all undervolted to 7 volts uing
a fan controler.

I just want to get the 40mm ect WHINNY fans out some they whole system
want a low HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMm, quieter yes but not silent i know.

Iam going to add OFF switches to all my fans as well so only the
needed fans will be on like when not playing games ect.

Going to get a Northbridge heatsink as well today Zalman NB47j its
BLUE :), one less WHINNY FAN :)

Lets see if it makes TOO much of a difference, getting a Silent Boost
as well.

That should make a Difference.

See ya.