We have an internal html bases time system. Users have a tendency to open
multiples of these screens and it winds up slowing up the computer or
stopping, giving errors, etc. How do you make IE 6 use the same page when
they click on the link instead of opening a new page every time?

Thanks,

David

Right-click on your Desktop Internet Explorer icon and select:
Properties > Advanced and 'check' "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts",
then click "apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP