IE 6 issue

We have an internal html bases time system. Users have a tendency to open
multiples of these screens and it winds up slowing up the computer or
stopping, giving errors, etc. How do you make IE 6 use the same page when
they click on the link instead of opening a new page every time?

Thanks,

David
1 answer Last reply
More about issue

    Right-click on your Desktop Internet Explorer icon and select:
    Properties > Advanced and 'check' "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts",
    then click "apply".

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "David Minder" wrote:

    | We have an internal html bases time system. Users have a tendency to open
    | multiples of these screens and it winds up slowing up the computer or
    | stopping, giving errors, etc. How do you make IE 6 use the same page when
    | they click on the link instead of opening a new page every time?
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | David

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Windows XP