9800 Pro setup

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Not really sure of what options to select on the card to get the best
performance. Anybody point me to a good article, or drop me some setting
suggestions.
Thanks

--
Victoria Concordia Crescit

"KerplunKuK" <kerplunk@greenday.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:<c7479v$i0vne$1@ID-230693.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Not really sure of what options to select on the card to get the best
> performance. Anybody point me to a good article, or drop me some setting
> suggestions.
> Thanks

There are allot of options... Ati Controll Panel should show them to
you, you can use the slider on top of the OpenGL/Directx page to
automaticly set is, but the standard settings are basicly pretty basic
already, so setting to "performance" will degrade image quality.

And if there is one thing we Ati users like..it's image quality ( Self
I use the Omegacorner drivers, tweaked for higher image quality! )