Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

could someone please tell me wether they got a instruction booklet or is the
orange quick refrence card all you get.
please help

"greg" <greg.h@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> could someone please tell me wether they got a instruction booklet or is
the
> orange quick refrence card all you get.
> please help

There is no manual, calm down.

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

borg wrote:
> like the dvd movie
> market, where in most dvd movies now the paper/chapter inserts are no
> longer included.

One of the main reasons for this is the lazy checkout people, who just can't
be arsed to put it in.

--
This is 29, Acacia Road. And this is Eric, the schoolboy who leads an
exciting double life. For when Eric eats a banana, an amazing

Disagree. Steam is a new component in the package for everyone including long time gamers, and it
needed explaining.
Like how long it will take, what it does, etc...

> This is the reason i sent this text in the first place christmass morning
> i got 3 games doom3 call of duty expansion pack and half life 3 i was
> really made up gettin them from my sister after we had dinner and drink i
> went t o play and install the games,doom3 cd-key back of booklet, call of
> duty cd-key back of book,then i cxome to half life2 intalled regiterd
> with steam trhen it asked me my cd-key it is emmbarising but i could not
> find the booklet wich i would of expected the cd-key on the back so i put
> it it down to to accidenrilly throwing it away or a relitive accidently
> picking it up i went nuts and i mean nuts looking ffor it so on tues my
> sister took the game back saying i had not recieved the instruction book
> with the cd-key so they swapped it for another sealed version then to my
> suprise i opend it and got the shock of my life no instruction booklet i
> then phoned game station and got told the cd-key was that white sticker
> OMG i cant believe how embarressed i was,but still think it should of come
> the same as the other games,just had to tell you the reason why i wrote
> the thread in the first place.
> cheers to anyone that anwsered greg

It's ok to use periods.

"greg" <greg.h@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
> thank you for bieng so helpfull to someone who is dyslexic,merry christmas
> and a happy bnew year to you my friends?????????

What does being dyslexic have to do with not using comma's and periods?

"Westman" <yknow_whoGEENSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "greg" <greg.h@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
>> thank you for bieng so helpfull to someone who is dyslexic,merry
>> christmas and a happy bnew year to you my friends?????????
>
> What does being dyslexic have to do with not using comma's and periods?

or spell check for that matter

"greg" <greg.h@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht

> are you dyslexic are you??/

Please be consistent then, and don't use question marks. It confuses me.

Dyslexia... Come on, dyslexia is not a disability, it's a condition...
I've always been dyslectic and learned young how to overcome the
problem... For example I remember that the b and d face each other and
think "be damned".. I have several other combinations... Ya also
learn to read from context and not from what it appears... I make
mistakes and people kid me but I certainly don't take offence... I
re-read it and laugh at myself...

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:14:54 -0800, "Mike Kohary" <sorry@no.spam>
wrote:

>greg wrote:
>> are you dyslexic are you??/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"