Firewall Registry Settings SP2

Does anyone know where the registry settings for the Advanced tab in Windows
Firewall are stored in the registry. I am able to find all the settings
under the General and Exceptions tab but no luck for Advanced.

Thanks

MP wrote:

> Does anyone know where the registry settings for the Advanced tab in Windows
> Firewall are stored in the registry. I am able to find all the settings
> under the General and Exceptions tab but no luck for Advanced.
Hi

Instead of using registry values to configure the firewall, I suggest
you use netsh.exe to do this (it will handle the Advanced tab settings).

The netsh.exe syntax is documented in WF_XPSP2.doc.

WF_XPSP2.doc "Deploying Windows Firewall Settings for Microsoft
Windows XP with Service Pack 2" is downloadable from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4454e0e1-61fa-447a-bdcd-499f73a637d1

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: