Is their a program that shows your CPU,Vidcard tem on scre..

I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about program shows vidcard scre

    yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape a
    thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card

    "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...

    > I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
    > the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?
    >

    > Thanks.

    Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
    onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
    to show my CPu temp ?

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:20:02 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
    wrote:

    >yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape a
    >thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card
    >

    >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    >message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...
    >>

    >> I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
    >> the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?
    >>

    >> Thanks.

    ok, well first you ned to make sure that you have set up the m/b and so
    forth correctly with mbm. then, go to Tray & OSD in the menu, and put a
    tick in the box that says Enable OSD. after this, pick a screen position
    using the sliders, and then a font colour and size. click Apply in bottom
    left, and you should be good to go ...

    "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    message news:o77i90hghf6bd4me3b42vu6oh196cq0d24@4ax.com...

    > Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
    > onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
    > to show my CPu temp ?
    >

    > On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:20:02 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape a
    > >thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card
    > >

    > >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    > >message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...
    > >>

    > >> I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
    > >> the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?
    > >>

    > >> Thanks.

    sorry, meant to say that you should click the "OSD Settings" tab in Tray &
    OSD menu, before choosing font, position etc for your on-screen notice

    "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net> wrote in message
    > ok, well first you ned to make sure that you have set up the m/b and so
    > forth correctly with mbm. then, go to Tray & OSD in the menu, and put a
    > tick in the box that says Enable OSD. after this, pick a screen position
    > using the sliders, and then a font colour and size. click Apply in bottom
    > left, and you should be good to go ...
    >

    > "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    > message news:o77i90hghf6bd4me3b42vu6oh196cq0d24@4ax.com...
    > >
    > > Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
    > > onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
    > > to show my CPu temp ?
    > >

    > > On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:20:02 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > >yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape
    > > >thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card
    > > >

    > > >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote
    in
    > > >message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...

    How do i setup my board ? i have an Asus A7v266-e.

    Any help would be great ill keep trying.

    Thanks.

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 22:25:21 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
    wrote:

    >sorry, meant to say that you should click the "OSD Settings" tab in Tray &
    >OSD menu, before choosing font, position etc for your on-screen notice
    >

    >"atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net> wrote in message
    >> ok, well first you ned to make sure that you have set up the m/b and so
    >> forth correctly with mbm. then, go to Tray & OSD in the menu, and put a
    >> tick in the box that says Enable OSD. after this, pick a screen position
    >> using the sliders, and then a font colour and size. click Apply in bottom
    >> left, and you should be good to go ...
    >>

    >> "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    >> message news:o77i90hghf6bd4me3b42vu6oh196cq0d24@4ax.com...
    >> >
    >> > Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
    >> > onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
    >> > to show my CPu temp ?

    >in

Radeon Support CPUs ATI Graphics