Is their a program that shows your CPU,Vidcard tem on scre..

I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?

Thanks.

yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape a
thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...

> I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
> the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?
>

> Thanks.

Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
to show my CPu temp ?

On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:20:02 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
wrote:

>yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape a
>thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card
>

>"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
>message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...
>>

>> I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
>> the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?
>>

>> Thanks.

ok, well first you ned to make sure that you have set up the m/b and so
forth correctly with mbm. then, go to Tray & OSD in the menu, and put a
tick in the box that says Enable OSD. after this, pick a screen position
using the sliders, and then a font colour and size. click Apply in bottom
left, and you should be good to go ...

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:eek:77i90hghf6bd4me3b42vu6oh196cq0d24@4ax.com...

> Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
> onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
> to show my CPu temp ?
>

> On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:20:02 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
> wrote:
>
> >yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape a
> >thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card
> >

> >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> >message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...
> >>

> >> I was told MBM does this is this true, atleast for the CPU, i suppose
> >> the vidcard would have to support thermal reading ?
> >>

> >> Thanks.

sorry, meant to say that you should click the "OSD Settings" tab in Tray &
OSD menu, before choosing font, position etc for your on-screen notice

"atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net> wrote in message
> ok, well first you ned to make sure that you have set up the m/b and so
> forth correctly with mbm. then, go to Tray & OSD in the menu, and put a
> tick in the box that says Enable OSD. after this, pick a screen position
> using the sliders, and then a font colour and size. click Apply in bottom
> left, and you should be good to go ...
>

> "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> message news:eek:77i90hghf6bd4me3b42vu6oh196cq0d24@4ax.com...
> >
> > Can you help me setup my Asus a7v266-e i cant get it to show the temp
> > onscreen when playing a game, ?? says osd script but what do i write
> > to show my CPu temp ?
> >

> > On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:20:02 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >yeah MBM can do this but you need to set it up. you could always tape
> > >thermistor to the VPU heatsink, to get a read from the gfx card
> > >

> > >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote
in
> > >message news:nqpg90dbjig2ourlkvp3238715fg7m2hgf@4ax.com...

How do i setup my board ? i have an Asus A7v266-e.

Any help would be great ill keep trying.

Thanks.