President Bush Post Below Contains Virus! Don't Open

It's a scam. Don't open it. I hope Microsoft can track the guy and report him
to SS.
--
ezbit

It is actually a IE Exploit "Exploit-HelpZonePass" which can then install a Trojan or two.
This has been going on in UseNet using the SAME Comcast website for a few weeks.

--
Dave

"ezbit" <ezbit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| It's a scam. Don't open it. I hope Microsoft can track the guy and report him
| to SS.
| --
| ezbit

Based on the subject heading I'd let the Secret Service handle this one.