ipaq 3870 and keyboard

April 19, 2004 7:45:09 PM

I have an ipaq 3870 that won't recognize the compaq keyboard. Any
suggestions?

More about : ipaq 3870 keyboard

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 8:19:19 PM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:45:09 -0400, Joy Claud <jclaud@pgcps.org> wrote:

> I have an ipaq 3870 that won't recognize the compaq keyboard. Any
> suggestions?

Do you have any other keyboards installed? If so you may need to
uninstall them and soft reset.

--
Brad Isaac
editor-in-chief, www.pocketpcaddict.com

wrote:

>I have an ipaq 3870 that won't recognize the compaq keyboard. Any
>suggestions?

Did you install the driver, and select the "Enable Keyboard" in the
iPAQ Foldable Keyboard applet it installs?

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices [ http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile ]