FS: Built by ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MEG-Less Than 2 Month..

For Sale:

1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.

I purchased this graphics card on 3/12/04 and it has been used minimally, in
a cool, smoke free environment. The card is in like new condition and
performs flawlessly. I am only selling because I plan on upgrading to an
X800 later this month.

My asking price is $225 including shipping or pickup in the Chicago area. I
will accept money order or paypal.

If interested, please e-mail me at loudasheck@comcast.net. Interested
parties must respond via e-mail.

Thank You,
J.G.

"Chalky" <nobodynowherespam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<Ukemc.29365$IG1.1314984@attbi_s04>...
> For Sale:
>
> 1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
> Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.
*snip snip snip snip snip crlack..*

> If interested, please e-mail me at loudasheck@comcast.net. Interested
> parties must respond via e-mail.
>
> Thank You,
> J.G.

Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay?

Umm.. Why would I buy from you when I could get the same thing from a
retail store for the same price (or cheaper)?

<a
href="http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-286&depa=0">ATI
9800 Pro 128MB @ $229 shipped</a> (ATI - Retail)

<a
href="http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-362&depa=0">ATI
9800 Pro 128MB @ $210 shipped</a> (Sapphire - OEM)

--
cK

Chalky wrote:
> For Sale:
>
> 1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
> Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.
>
> I purchased this graphics card on 3/12/04 and it has been used minimally, in
> a cool, smoke free environment. The card is in like new condition and
> performs flawlessly. I am only selling because I plan on upgrading to an
> X800 later this month.
>
> My asking price is $225 including shipping or pickup in the Chicago area. I
> will accept money order or paypal.
>
> If interested, please e-mail me at loudasheck@comcast.net. Interested
> parties must respond via e-mail.
>
> Thank You,
> J.G.

CD

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Sapphire 9800 pro 128mb is $210 on newegg.com
"Chalky" <nobodynowherespam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> For Sale:
>
> 1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
> Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.
>
> I purchased this graphics card on 3/12/04 and it has been used minimally,
in
> a cool, smoke free environment. The card is in like new condition and
> performs flawlessly. I am only selling because I plan on upgrading to an
> X800 later this month.
>
> My asking price is $225 including shipping or pickup in the Chicago area.
> will accept money order or paypal.
>
> If interested, please e-mail me at loudasheck@comcast.net. Interested
> parties must respond via e-mail.
>
> Thank You,
> J.G.

I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
Thanks for the advice.

> Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay.

On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:04:02 GMT, "Chalky"
<loudasheck@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote:

>I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
>Thanks for the advice.
>
>> Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay.

So as to P.O. someone? Seems like eBay is appropriate.

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <Ukemc.29365$IG1.1314984@attbi_s04>, "Chalky" <nobodynowherespam@nowhere.com> wrote:
>For Sale:
>
>1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
>Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.
>
>I purchased this graphics card on 3/12/04 and it has been used minimally, in
>a cool, smoke free environment. The card is in like new condition and
>performs flawlessly. I am only selling because I plan on upgrading to an
>X800 later this month.

You, and 10000 others here!!!!

>My asking price is $225 including shipping or pickup in the Chicago area. I
>will accept money order or paypal.
>
>If interested, please e-mail me at loudasheck@comcast.net. Interested
>parties must respond via e-mail.
>
>Thank You,
>J.G.

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <C_vmc.31054$Ia6.5082561@attbi_s03>, "Chalky" <loudasheck@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote:
>I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
>Thanks for the advice.
>
>> Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay.

and since its a violation of the charter you WILL have at least 50 people
sending complaints to your ISP for violation of its TOS.

"Chalky" <nobodynowherespam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<Ukemc.29365$IG1.1314984@attbi_s04>...
> For Sale:

*snip snip snip snip snip snip*

> Thank You,
> J.G.

Ya know Chalky, 2nd hand computer hardware mostly doesn't sells on
"buy value" but way lower.

Self I have a system in it, I take the price it costed...cut that in
half, and then depending on state raise or lower it. In case of a new
shiny not much used 9800 Pro... well be lucky if you still can get
$150,- with new 9800 Pro's doing around $225 you easily can see that
$150 is about the most you'll get. Maybe you just can get $120
back....

So look at the second hand market websites and see for howmuch they
sell it on those markets. And yes some there do ask the bonus price
but trust me..they don't sell!

Ya know, I have a 9800 Pro... nice card. And I had a 9500 Pro, the
9500 Pro is so good I decided to keep it for when I have a 2nd
system....it's great for Divx and video...

chip

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2001

"Dark Avenger" <superxml@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Chalky" <nobodynowherespam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > For Sale:
> >
> > 1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
> > Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.
> *snip snip snip snip snip crlack..*
> >
> > If interested, please e-mail me at loudasheck@comcast.net. Interested
> > parties must respond via e-mail.
> >
> > Thank You,
> > J.G.
>
> Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay?

Ever heard of filters? That's why its OK to post adverts headed "FS:...."
So you can filter them. There's nothing wrong with what Chalky did here.

Chip