logon on banner / legal notice

TC

Hello,

I am trying to create some banners for my system that do
Unartherize use prohibited. I have set the 2 things in the local polcy
editor.

However, the notice doesn't seem to show if the computer is locked
when doing a Control-Alt-Delete or if the screen save is passworded.

It's also not showing when doing a remote desktop connection.

Can you tell me how to do make it work in the above area's?

Thank you,

TC

TC wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to create some banners for my system that do
> Unartherize use prohibited. I have set the 2 things in the local polcy
> editor.
>
> However, the notice doesn't seem to show if the computer is locked
> when doing a Control-Alt-Delete or if the screen save is passworded.
>
> It's also not showing when doing a remote desktop connection.
>
> Can you tell me how to do make it work in the above area's?
>
> Thank you,
>
> TC

To the best of my knowledge, the Legal Notice will only be presented
during Logon.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: