internet explorer

my microsoft internet explorer is always freezing and i need to reinstall it
or repair it and was wondering if anyone out there knows how to do it. if not
does anyone know how i can download service pack 2 for windows xp? i had it
but it disapeared when i started trying to fix my microsoft internet
explorer. and no i dant have any viruses on my computer i know this because i
checke with a good anti virus program. SOMBODY PLEASE HELP ME I REALY NEED
IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:?
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer

    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP

    How do I repair Internet Explorer in Windows XP?
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_ie_reinstall.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    Download Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition and scan your PC for the presence of spyware:

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "neo" wrote:

    | my microsoft internet explorer is always freezing and i need to reinstall it
    | or repair it and was wondering if anyone out there knows how to do it. if not
    | does anyone know how i can download service pack 2 for windows xp? i had it
    | but it disapeared when i started trying to fix my microsoft internet
    | explorer. and no i dant have any viruses on my computer i know this because i
    | checke with a good anti virus program. SOMBODY PLEASE HELP ME I REALY NEED

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP