Just realizing....

jay

It was just occurring to me that all those chapters taking place in the
city should have been more populated. Although not exactly sure why, I
was always somewhat bothered by this, it felt like the city was rather
like a ghost city: too empty.
In the beginning it was ok, with all that people first in the train
station, then in the plaza facing the train station, people passing by.
Then in the building where you meet some oppressed people. But after
that you hardly see a rat. Actually I didn't see one rat/mouse, only
some birds (which I enjoy shooting at, he he he).

What you guys think?

Jay

"Jay" <nospam_temp@webfolio.sunnylandbaja.com> wrote in message
> It was just occurring to me that all those chapters taking place in the
> city should have been more populated. Although not exactly sure why, I was
> always somewhat bothered by this, it felt like the city was rather like a
> ghost city: too empty.
> In the beginning it was ok, with all that people first in the train
> station, then in the plaza facing the train station, people passing by.
> Then in the building where you meet some oppressed people. But after that
> you hardly see a rat. Actually I didn't see one rat/mouse, only some birds
> (which I enjoy shooting at, he he he).
>
> What you guys think?
>
> Jay

They all became zombies...

"HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:

> "Jay" <nospam_temp@webfolio.sunnylandbaja.com> wrote in message
>> It was just occurring to me that all those chapters taking place in
>> the city should have been more populated. Although not exactly sure
>> why, I was always somewhat bothered by this, it felt like the city
>> was rather like a ghost city: too empty.
>> In the beginning it was ok, with all that people first in the train
>> station, then in the plaza facing the train station, people passing
>> by. Then in the building where you meet some oppressed people. But
>> after that you hardly see a rat. Actually I didn't see one rat/mouse,
>> only some birds (which I enjoy shooting at, he he he).
>>
>> What you guys think?
>>
>> Jay
>
> They all became zombies...

Or they're at the job. Doing what needs to be done in City 17.

~T.

Jay <nospam_temp@webfolio.sunnylandbaja.com> wrote:

> Actually I didn't see one rat/mouse, only
> some birds (which I enjoy shooting at, he he he).

The snipers enjoy that too. :) That was one of the better parts of the
game IMHO. Hiding from the snipers and watching them shoot birds
instead of me.

~T.

Jay wrote:
> It was just occurring to me that all those chapters taking place in
> the city should have been more populated. Although not exactly sure
> why, I was always somewhat bothered by this, it felt like the city
> was rather like a ghost city: too empty.
> In the beginning it was ok, with all that people first in the train
> station, then in the plaza facing the train station, people passing
> by. Then in the building where you meet some oppressed people. But
> after that you hardly see a rat. Actually I didn't see one rat/mouse,
> only some birds (which I enjoy shooting at, he he he).
>
> What you guys think?
>
> Jay

Between headcrabs and the Combine turning everyone into slave zombies
(you'll see them in the Citadel), there really aren't many humans left...

>> Jay
>
> They all became zombies...

Talking about zombies... Anyone see the hilarious flick Shaun of the Dead?
Thought it very funny.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Westman wrote:
>>>Jay
>>
>>They all became zombies...
>

> Talking about zombies... Anyone see the hilarious flick Shaun of the Dead?
> Thought it very funny.

I saw it with my daughter and we laughed so hard sometimes we almost
choked. The rest of the audience did likewise. When I think how they
transitioned in seconds from true horror scene to Monty Python style
absurdity, I say, "Bravo!"

Almost as good a s HL2

>> Talking about zombies... Anyone see the hilarious flick Shaun of the
>> Dead? Thought it very funny.
>
> I saw it with my daughter and we laughed so hard sometimes we almost
> choked. The rest of the audience did likewise. When I think how they
> transitioned in seconds from true horror scene to Monty Python style
> absurdity, I say, "Bravo!"
>
> Almost as good a s HL2

How 'bout this bit?

Ed: Purple Rain.
Shaun: No.
Ed: Sign o' the Times.
Shaun: Definitely not.
Ed: The Batman soundtrack?
Shaun: Throw it.

Westman wrote:
>>>Talking about zombies... Anyone see the hilarious flick Shaun of the
>>>Dead? Thought it very funny.
>>
>>I saw it with my daughter and we laughed so hard sometimes we almost
>>choked. The rest of the audience did likewise. When I think how they
>>transitioned in seconds from true horror scene to Monty Python style
>>absurdity, I say, "Bravo!"
>>
>>Almost as good a s HL2
>

> How 'bout this bit?
>
> Ed: Purple Rain.
> Shaun: No.
> Ed: Sign o' the Times.
> Shaun: Definitely not.
> Ed: The Batman soundtrack?
> Shaun: Throw it.

Aargh! he's got an arm off!

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

Westman wrote:
>>>Jay
>>
>>They all became zombies...
>

> Talking about zombies... Anyone see the hilarious flick Shaun of the Dead?
> Thought it very funny.

We're not using the Z word!

Toe Jam wrote:
> Jay wrote:
>
>>It was just occurring to me that all those chapters taking place in
>>the city should have been more populated. Although not exactly sure
>>why, I was always somewhat bothered by this, it felt like the city
>>was rather like a ghost city: too empty.
>>In the beginning it was ok, with all that people first in the train
>>station, then in the plaza facing the train station, people passing
>>by. Then in the building where you meet some oppressed people. But
>>after that you hardly see a rat. Actually I didn't see one rat/mouse,
>>only some birds (which I enjoy shooting at, he he he).
>>
>>What you guys think?
>>
>>Jay
>

> Between headcrabs and the Combine turning everyone into slave zombies
> (you'll see them in the Citadel), there really aren't many humans left...

plus people who just want to get on with their lives will be hiding from
the fighting during the rebellion.