Start up prog

Please help! I have a program that starts when I switch
my comp on, it is using 100% of my cpu. I can stop the
process through my task manager, but I cant find the exe
file to delete.(iosdt.exe). I have used my search assist
but can't find it please help!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about start prog

    SpicyChick wrote:

    > Please help! I have a program that starts when I switch
    > my comp on, it is using 100% of my cpu. I can stop the
    > process through my task manager, but I cant find the exe
    > file to delete.(iosdt.exe). I have used my search assist
    > but can't find it please help!!!
    Hi

    Install the free Agent Ransack and use it to search for iosdt.exe

    Download it from here:
    http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/default.aspx

    Alternatively:

    Download Process Explorer from SysInternals (task manager on
    steroids) and from it right click on iosdt.exe and select
    Properties to see where it is located.

    http://www.sysinternals.com

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Windows XP