Administrator Password Lost

I lost the passwords for the Administrator and User accounts on my Windows XP
Profssional desktop. How can I gain entry to the software? I checked
Microsoft Help but it only has a way if you have an account password. SO I am
stuck here. Anyone know how to enter XPPro after I lost the account
passwords? Thanks for your time.
2 answers Last reply
More about administrator password lost

    Bill;
    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Bill in New Mexico" <Bill in New Mexico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:B898C41B-528E-47E5-A3B0-C3368F592438@microsoft.com...

    Bill in New Mexico wrote:
    > I lost the passwords for the Administrator and User accounts on my
    > Windows XP Profssional desktop. How can I gain entry to the software?
    > I checked Microsoft Help but it only has a way if you have an account
    > password. SO I am stuck here. Anyone know how to enter XPPro after I
    > lost the account passwords? Thanks for your time.

    Hack your password:
    http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

    Another:
    http://www.thomasmathiesen.com/itak/html/software.html