Want to share WAB in network

Mel

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

I have a wireless network between my desktop and laptop. Outlook Express is
on each. Is there a way to share and synchronize the WAB between the two
networked computers?

"Mel" <melnadja@sisqtel.net> wrote in message
> I have a wireless network between my desktop and laptop. Outlook
> Express is on each. Is there a way to share and synchronize the WAB
> between the two networked computers?

See
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/wab.htm#netwab

--