Is this Halflife 2 demo on the net real or fake ?

Just like to know as i realy would like to try the game out no matter
how unfinished it is, Did it will Doom 3 like to doit with HalfLife 2
:)

If it sreal and you got it how is it, hows it play onyour system like
that matters it being not optimised as such.

Thanks.

the one i've seen is just a 'movie' - you can't interact with it

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:f26r90pk9r9mnbk2fkmhveorl87vq6aq14@4ax.com...

> Just like to know as i realy would like to try the game out no matter
> how unfinished it is, Did it will Doom 3 like to doit with HalfLife 2
> :)
>
> If it sreal and you got it how is it, hows it play onyour system like
> that matters it being not optimised as such.
>
> Thanks.

Maybe not when it was released but patches come out and then you can ?

Iam downloading this 1.2 gig .rar file :), lets see if it is it or
not, dont need anything else downloaded so ill lave that go for a week
to get it you never know it might be Halflife 2 but probably Debbie
Does Dallas the Extended version, either way iam happy :)

Thanksm you seen any playable halflife 2 leaked stuff ?

wrote in news:k91s9057j2diq9bscdkmcl5gj363bqnd4v@4ax.com:

> Maybe not when it was released but patches come out and
> then you can ?
>
> Iam downloading this 1.2 gig .rar file :), lets see if it
> is it or not, dont need anything else downloaded so ill
> lave that go for a week to get it you never know it might
> be Halflife 2 but probably Debbie Does Dallas the Extended
> version, either way iam happy :)
>
> Thanksm you seen any playable halflife 2 leaked stuff ?

It's possibly the code that was stolen from Valve (or not
depending on where you're conspiracy theories lie) as this
was available from various sites/bitorrent links when it was
first taken.

I suspect you'll be dissapointed though even if it is.

On Sun, 09 May 2004 20:19:26 +1000, We Live For The One We Die For The
One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Maybe not when it was released but patches come out and then you can ?
>
>Iam downloading this 1.2 gig .rar file :), lets see if it is it or
>not, dont need anything else downloaded so ill lave that go for a week
>to get it you never know it might be Halflife 2 but probably Debbie
>Does Dallas the Extended version, either way iam happy :)

there is a patch that you have to apply to it as well to make it work
it has to overwrite some of the files. it looks damn good, but no real
gameplay from what i could tell. the maps are awsome looking (the ones
that are done)... um, or so i have heard...LOL

My brother said he dl'd such a file and it played clips then hosed his
system. I'd backup first if I were youe...

Mike

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:k91s9057j2diq9bscdkmcl5gj363bqnd4v@4ax.com...

> Maybe not when it was released but patches come out and then you can ?
>
> Iam downloading this 1.2 gig .rar file :), lets see if it is it or
> not, dont need anything else downloaded so ill lave that go for a week
> to get it you never know it might be Halflife 2 but probably Debbie
> Does Dallas the Extended version, either way iam happy :)
>
> Thanksm you seen any playable halflife 2 leaked stuff ?
>

> On Sun, 9 May 2004 10:36:35 +0100, "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net>
> wrote:
>
> >the one i've seen is just a 'movie' - you can't interact with it
> >

> >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> >message news:f26r90pk9r9mnbk2fkmhveorl87vq6aq14@4ax.com...
> >>
> >> Just like to know as i realy would like to try the game out no matter
> >> how unfinished it is, Did it will Doom 3 like to doit with HalfLife 2
> >> :)
> >>
> >> If it sreal and you got it how is it, hows it play onyour system like
> >> that matters it being not optimised as such.
> >>
> >> Thanks.

My system gets hosed on a regular basis :), just another day for me :)