Please help! My ATI 9700 Pro will only push output #2! out..

I was using Ultramon and the 4.4's, but somehow now my ATI card thinks it's
pushing output 1 (but in reality it's pushing output 2), and nothing can
enable the second monitor. I have uninstalled and reinstall the drivers and
ultramon. Any help appreciated!

"Patrick Vick" <vick@mailcircuit.com> wrote in message
> I was using Ultramon and the 4.4's, but somehow now my ATI card thinks
it's
> pushing output 1 (but in reality it's pushing output 2), and nothing can
> enable the second monitor. I have uninstalled and reinstall the drivers
and
> ultramon. Any help appreciated!

Fixed... my monitor 1 cable came undone. duh. thx