TV-Out and performance

How does TV-Out affect the graphics card, both perfomance-wise and
heat-wise? If it gets hotter, the OCing should get more unstable, right?
For the record, I'm using a 9600PRO with about 10% OC in core and mem.
Thanx for any answers

/Robert

You will be limited to 60fps when using the tv-out due to the 60hz refresh
limitation of NTSC tv's.

--
Tony DiMarzio
djtone81@hotmail.com

"Robert Olsén" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> How does TV-Out affect the graphics card, both perfomance-wise and
> heat-wise? If it gets hotter, the OCing should get more unstable, right?
> For the record, I'm using a 9600PRO with about 10% OC in core and mem.
> Thanx for any answers
>
> /Robert

"Robert Olsén" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> How does TV-Out affect the graphics card, both perfomance-wise and
> heat-wise? If it gets hotter, the OCing should get more unstable, right?
> For the record, I'm using a 9600PRO with about 10% OC in core and mem.
> Thanx for any answers
>
> /Robert

when you have tvout enabled run dxdiag and notice how choppy the various 3d
tests run, i also find that dronezmark loses 20 fps on test in same
situation (9600pro).