ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I'm running a 9800 Pro and am having trouble with it posting on "cold"
boots, I'm quite sure it's a limited power supply issue. I was wondering
what and when does the card logo/information appear on screen. My old
Nvidia showed up almost instantly, but this one doesn't show at all. The
first thing that comes up is the motherboard graphic.

Ray...........

Intel P4, 3.0 / Soyo Dragon2 Motherboard / ATI 9800 PRO video Card /
Antec Sonata case with 380 watt power supply / 512 meg DDR ram /

Ray wrote:
> I'm running a 9800 Pro and am having trouble with it posting on "cold"
> boots, I'm quite sure it's a limited power supply issue.

What sort of problems are you having?

> I was wondering
> what and when does the card logo/information appear on screen.

It doesn't.

> My old Nvidia showed up almost instantly, but this one doesn't show
> at all. The first thing that comes up is the motherboard graphic.

Thats correct.

Ben

TRENDING THREADS