Anyone use a heatpipe cooler to cool their vid card recome..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 11, 2004 7:32:56 AM

Thanks.
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 7:32:57 AM

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
> Thanks.

Yeah.

Zalman ZM80A-HP on a 9800 Pro

Ben
May 11, 2004 7:32:58 AM

Yupper man I use the Zalman ZM80C-HP (the one with the fan) on a 9800
Pro. Very nice and quiet along with the Zalman CPU fan in a
Thermaltake Xaser II case. Two fans in the front, two in the rear and
another on the door. I still wish I could get it cooler inside. It
idles at 33.5c and plays hard games at 35c inside. The mobo monitor
says CPU on die is 45c.
Collin
May 11, 2004 9:20:25 PM

In news:75fv90haa70geusrrkhhfsavpndb3scrri@4ax.com,
We Live For The One We Die For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> Quoth The
Raven:
> Thanks.

yup, zalman ZM80C-HP for a 9800xt

--
A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul last forever.

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 3:25:11 AM

Yeah thats the one i want my Fan on my Card is driving me NUTS, my cpu
fan is much more quiet :) .

Getting rid of the Northbridge and Vid card fan.

Ive got decent cooling 1 120mm fan at from, one at side 2 80mm at back
and soon to be a 120mm on side and one on top :) , all runnign 7 volts
should be enough airflow for the cooler wihout adding another fan to
it.

Thanks.

On Tue, 11 May 2004 17:20:25 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_cussin@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>In news:75fv90haa70geusrrkhhfsavpndb3scrri@4ax.com,
>We Live For The One We Die For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> Quoth The
>Raven:
>> Thanks.
>
>yup, zalman ZM80C-HP for a 9800xt
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 3:38:24 AM

In news:6uk1a01q4pkhfvmcndbd61h1qcfqqa28pl@4ax.com,
We Live For The One We Die For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> Quoth The
Raven:
> Yeah thats the one i want my Fan on my Card is driving me NUTS, my cpu
> fan is much more quiet :) .
>
> Getting rid of the Northbridge and Vid card fan.
>
> Ive got decent cooling 1 120mm fan at from, one at side 2 80mm at back
> and soon to be a 120mm on side and one on top :) , all runnign 7 volts
> should be enough airflow for the cooler wihout adding another fan to
> it.
>

> Thanks.

yeah, I still needed a fan on the heatsink, and for hardcore gaming I have a
case fan pointed at the card to work extra, so the noise factor hasn't been
removed, but I was able to knock up to 15'c from the cards temp, from 75'c
(stock hsf) down to 60'c

--
I bought a dog the other day... I named him Stay. It's fun to call
him... "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me
!