Anyone use a heatpipe cooler to cool their vid card recome..

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about anyone heatpipe cooler cool card recome

    We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:
    > Thanks.

    Yeah.

    Zalman ZM80A-HP on a 9800 Pro

    Ben

    Yupper man I use the Zalman ZM80C-HP (the one with the fan) on a 9800
    Pro. Very nice and quiet along with the Zalman CPU fan in a
    Thermaltake Xaser II case. Two fans in the front, two in the rear and
    another on the door. I still wish I could get it cooler inside. It
    idles at 33.5c and plays hard games at 35c inside. The mobo monitor
    says CPU on die is 45c.
    Collin

    In news:75fv90haa70geusrrkhhfsavpndb3scrri@4ax.com,
    We Live For The One We Die For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> Quoth The
    Raven:
    > Thanks.

    yup, zalman ZM80C-HP for a 9800xt

    --
    A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul last forever.

    Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me

    Yeah thats the one i want my Fan on my Card is driving me NUTS, my cpu
    fan is much more quiet :).

    Getting rid of the Northbridge and Vid card fan.

    Ive got decent cooling 1 120mm fan at from, one at side 2 80mm at back
    and soon to be a 120mm on side and one on top :), all runnign 7 volts
    should be enough airflow for the cooler wihout adding another fan to
    it.

    Thanks.

    In news:6uk1a01q4pkhfvmcndbd61h1qcfqqa28pl@4ax.com,
    We Live For The One We Die For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> Quoth The
    Raven:
    > Yeah thats the one i want my Fan on my Card is driving me NUTS, my cpu
    > fan is much more quiet :).
    >
    > Getting rid of the Northbridge and Vid card fan.
    >
    > Ive got decent cooling 1 120mm fan at from, one at side 2 80mm at back
    > and soon to be a 120mm on side and one on top :), all runnign 7 volts
    > should be enough airflow for the cooler wihout adding another fan to
    > it.
    >

    > Thanks.

    yeah, I still needed a fan on the heatsink, and for hardcore gaming I have a
    case fan pointed at the card to work extra, so the noise factor hasn't been
    removed, but I was able to knock up to 15'c from the cards temp, from 75'c
    (stock hsf) down to 60'c

    --
    I bought a dog the other day... I named him Stay. It's fun to call
    him... "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just

    Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me

Radeon Cooling ATI Graphics