look at hidden partition

my packard bell i media pc has a hidden partition that contains all the
backup bits and bobs but it isnt a dos partition and so i cant view the
files - any1 know how to view the contents of this partition
2 answers Last reply
More about look hidden partition
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Partition magic will do all you want

    "Audry Brown" <audry@abrown1.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > my packard bell i media pc has a hidden partition that contains all the
    > backup bits and bobs but it isnt a dos partition and so i cant view the
    > files - any1 know how to view the contents of this partition

  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Audry Brown wrote:
    > my packard bell i media pc has a hidden partition that contains all the
    > backup bits and bobs but it isnt a dos partition and so i cant view the
    > files - any1 know how to view the contents of this partition

    Run c:\drivers

    or dos prompt cd c:\drivers

    gets you to some useful stuff although \drivers doesnt show up in
    windows, dont know what they are up to or even why!!

    cheers

    andrew

Packard Bell Partition Computers