look at hidden partition

my packard bell i media pc has a hidden partition that contains all the
backup bits and bobs but it isnt a dos partition and so i cant view the
files - any1 know how to view the contents of this partition

Partition magic will do all you want

Audry Brown wrote:
> my packard bell i media pc has a hidden partition that contains all the
> backup bits and bobs but it isnt a dos partition and so i cant view the
> files - any1 know how to view the contents of this partition

Run c:\drivers

or dos prompt cd c:\drivers

gets you to some useful stuff although \drivers doesnt show up in
windows, dont know what they are up to or even why!!

cheers

andrew