Post your X800Pro gaming impressions here

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b 4 Gaming
May 12, 2004 6:44:50 AM

Come on folks. Some in here must have upgraded to the X800Pro already.

Give us some gaming numbers and impressions, old card vs new.

Gloat a bit and talk to us poor saps in here of your new precious.
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
May 12, 2004 6:44:51 AM

Destroy <no@thanks.com> wrote in message news:<Ccgoc.4968$aB5.195@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
> Come on folks. Some in here must have upgraded to the X800Pro already.
>
> Give us some gaming numbers and impressions, old card vs new.
>
> Gloat a bit and talk to us poor saps in here of your new precious.

They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
in their systems...
May 12, 2004 2:47:57 PM

> They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
> in their systems...

You mean that 'usually ships within 1-2 days' on allstarshop is simply a
lie?

Maciek
a b 4 Gaming
May 12, 2004 2:47:58 PM

According to threads at Rage3d actually ppl are recieving their pro's that
were ordered from Compusa and BBuy. When the XTPE will actually hit is up in
the air tho Compusa now says est ship date of July 1 which I hope just means
they dont know.

"Maciek" <imorthorn@wp.pl> wrote in message
>> They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
>> in their systems...
>
> You mean that 'usually ships within 1-2 days' on allstarshop is simply a
> lie?
>
> Maciek

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
May 13, 2004 11:44:11 AM

On 12 May 2004 01:31:19 -0700, superxml@yahoo.com (Dark Avenger)
wrote:

>They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
>in their systems...

Let's just see how fast Nvidia gets that room heater into the shops
!