AIW Radeon 9700 Pro Tv output

Hi,

I posted a message here a while ago about not seeing the full
screen on TV in full screen more in multimedia center.

Here is a work around. Setting the primary display resolution to
1024X768 or less makes the full screen mode work correctly. Dont know
why.

Cheers

Bajji

On 11 May 2004 20:20:33 -0700, bajjisw@yahoo.com (Bajji) wrote:

>Hi,
>
> I posted a message here a while ago about not seeing the full
>screen on TV in full screen more in multimedia center.
>
> Here is a work around. Setting the primary display resolution to
>1024X768 or less makes the full screen mode work correctly. Dont know
>why.
>
>Cheers
>
>Bajji

You using an LCD monitor, Bajji?