firewall

when I run the new microsoft Anti-spyware(beta)
and quarentine the items my firewall doesnt work anymore and I have to
restore can you help

Remember that it is a beta version and may do strange things.. if you have
only the one computer, it is not the best of ideas to run beta programs..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user