firewall

when I run the new microsoft Anti-spyware(beta)
and quarentine the items my firewall doesnt work anymore and I have to
restore can you help
1 answer Last reply
More about firewall

    Remember that it is a beta version and may do strange things.. if you have
    only the one computer, it is not the best of ideas to run beta programs..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    "neverest3" <neverest3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I run the new microsoft Anti-spyware(beta)
    > and quarentine the items my firewall doesnt work anymore and I have to
    > restore can you help

Firewalls Microsoft Anti Spyware Windows XP