IRC Backdoor Trojan virus in mspmspv.exe file

My Norton Antivirus software notified me that I have a IRC.Backdoor.Trojan
in file mspmspv.exe. The software is unable to repair, quarantine or delete
the virus. I tried the removal instructions on Symantec's website to remove
the entry in the registry files, but it reappears after I delete it. Can
you please help? Thanks.

D. Daugherty
1 answer Last reply
More about backdoor trojan virus mspmspv file

    Have you rebooted into safe mode, then tried the full scan again & the
    removal again?

    -Matt

    "Diana Daugherty" <luvlabs@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > My Norton Antivirus software notified me that I have a IRC.Backdoor.Trojan
    > in file mspmspv.exe. The software is unable to repair, quarantine or
    > delete the virus. I tried the removal instructions on Symantec's website
    > to remove the entry in the registry files, but it reappears after I delete
    > it. Can you please help? Thanks.
    >
    > D. Daugherty

Trojan Virus Windows XP