IRC Backdoor Trojan virus in mspmspv.exe file

January 10, 2005 3:38:01 AM

My Norton Antivirus software notified me that I have a IRC.Backdoor.Trojan
in file mspmspv.exe. The software is unable to repair, quarantine or delete
the virus. I tried the removal instructions on Symantec's website to remove
the entry in the registry files, but it reappears after I delete it. Can
you please help? Thanks.

D. Daugherty
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 3:38:02 AM

Have you rebooted into safe mode, then tried the full scan again & the
removal again?

-Matt

!