WinXP SP2 Download

Folks, got a problem with the WinXP SP2 Download. My PC gets to shutdown in
the middle of its installation/updating process everytime i run the service
pack. Am I bugged? What do I do? HELP!

Thanks,

Joe
2 answers Last reply
More about winxp download

    Joe;
    Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    joe wrote:
    > Folks, got a problem with the WinXP SP2 Download. My PC gets to shutdown in
    > the middle of its installation/updating process everytime i run the service
    > pack. Am I bugged? What do I do? HELP!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Joe

    Joe,

    You can try below link to download a full SP2, and then try to using
    this to reinstall the SP2 again to see do it can solve the problems

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

    Jimmy Chan
    --
    http://www.wusogorphoto.net