WinXP SP2 Download

January 10, 2005 5:35:01 AM

Folks, got a problem with the WinXP SP2 Download. My PC gets to shutdown in
the middle of its installation/updating process everytime i run the service
pack. Am I bugged? What do I do? HELP!

Thanks,

Joe

More about : winxp sp2 download

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 10, 2005 3:06:18 PM

Joe;
Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Folks, got a problem with the WinXP SP2 Download. My PC gets to shutdown
> in
> the middle of its installation/updating process everytime i run the
> service
> pack. Am I bugged? What do I do? HELP!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 10, 2005 9:44:02 PM

joe wrote:
> Folks, got a problem with the WinXP SP2 Download. My PC gets to shutdown in
> the middle of its installation/updating process everytime i run the service
> pack. Am I bugged? What do I do? HELP!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

Joe,

You can try below link to download a full SP2, and then try to using
this to reinstall the SP2 again to see do it can solve the problems

Jimmy Chan
--
http://www.wusogorphoto.net
A great photographic web site :-)