All in Wonder 9700 pro

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

Hi - my brother just bought this card secondhand thru Ebay.
It came alone - no leads, cds or manual. He installed the 4.4s
and played a bit of Far Cry and is very happy. Now he's installed the
multimedia center and hooked up an aerial and wants to watch TV on his PC
but the TV box is blank and theres no option we can see to scan for channels
etc ... what do we do ?
Thanks for any help
Ben

"Sleepy" <spamlessbespley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi - my brother just bought this card secondhand thru Ebay.
> It came alone - no leads, cds or manual. He installed the 4.4s
> and played a bit of Far Cry and is very happy. Now he's installed the
> multimedia center and hooked up an aerial and wants to watch TV on his PC
> but the TV box is blank and theres no option we can see to scan for
channels
> etc ... what do we do ?
> Thanks for any help
> Ben

http://www.ati.com/support/manualpdf/index.html
http://www.ati.com/support/faq/
http://www.ati.com/products/multimediacenter/index.html

Anybody got this working with Linux?

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are

I did, with RedHat 8. I'm not a linux guru though, and set this up a long
time ago, with much pain, but I can try to provide information and help (as
much as I can remember anyway).