Visiontek 9200se AGP prob!

chaos

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2001

I have a Visiontek 9200Se 128mb AGP card. Non of its acceleration features
work at all. I have a abit-VT7 motherboard. I have installed the via4-1
drivers. I can see the card is sharing irq 11 with like 6-8 devices. I can
prob change the system to a "standard pc" so I can have the card run on IRQ
10. However if I do this win2k has no way to auto allocate the correct
memory resource ranges for that change... So I dont know what to do. I
have emailed visiontek support, so far they have only asked me what
accelerations don't work, without any possible workaround!

Thanks,
CP

The overclocking does not work on the 9200. I am not sure why they ship the
board with the software. You can use other software to overclock the card.

Jay

"Chaos" <ChaosBlizzard7c1@hotmail_nospam.removenospamandthis.com> wrote in
message news:O_Poc.45106$mX.16057256@twister.nyc.rr.com...
> I have a Visiontek 9200Se 128mb AGP card. Non of its acceleration
features
> work at all. I have a abit-VT7 motherboard. I have installed the via4-1
> drivers. I can see the card is sharing irq 11 with like 6-8 devices. I
can
> prob change the system to a "standard pc" so I can have the card run on
IRQ
> 10. However if I do this win2k has no way to auto allocate the correct
> memory resource ranges for that change... So I dont know what to do. I
> have emailed visiontek support, so far they have only asked me what
> accelerations don't work, without any possible workaround!
>
> Thanks,
> CP

---

I don't get what you are saying? What acceleration features?

What OS are you on? If xp or 2000, then don't bother with IRQ. IRQ is
displayed 11 for many devices in almost all winxp systems. So that's no
problem at all. Don't need to change IRQ to 10. Don't worry about that.

As for overclocking, use Omega drivers. they allow overclocking SE versions.