GeForce FX5200 128MB DDR PCI VO

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 14, 2004 10:59:02 PM

Is it any good?
I want to buy it - I've only got PCI, and it seems like a bit of a bargain.
any other recommendations or should i snap it up?
http://www.dabs.com/uk/productview?quicklinx=2W68KK

Cheers
laaarnio
May 14, 2004 11:22:45 PM

"Alex Laugharne" <alexlaugharne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it any good?
> I want to buy it - I've only got PCI, and it seems like a bit of a
bargain.
> any other recommendations or should i snap it up?
> http://www.dabs.com/uk/productview?quicklinx=2W68KK
>
> Cheers
> laaarnio

Yeah, everyone here in the ATI newsgroup thinks its the bee's knees and
they'd all buy one if they had the chance :-) However you should scroll
down to a thread entitled 'fastest pci ati card?'. This may be helpful.
Shaun
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 11:41:59 AM

> > Hey...try going to the Nvidia n/g and read what some pinhead called
> Skybuck
> > Flying posts repeatedly. Claims Halo runs 15 to 30 fps on his PIII 450
and
> > 64bit FX5200.
> >
> LOL! He's been smoking something! JLC

Yepp, either that, or he have a Tv card, hooked up to an x-box!! Lol