ATI radeon 9600SE dvi question

I am thinking of changing my old CRT out to one of the new flat panel
with a dvi input. What do I need to do to enable that on my card or do
I just take my montior off and hook the new flat panel up to the dvi
output with the correct cable to the card.

peter

Just hook it up and set its display properties to match the monitor
peter